View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2022, 03:26 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: TGRF's Tales of Valhalla

This next entry, posted sometime late in 2017, was the first entry where I had to significantly edit something to make it fit within the word limit. While I originally didn't want to do this, thinking too much would be cut, the exercise gave me a newfound appreciation for the power of editing, and the usefulness of brevity. If I had to point to a single piece of writing which actively made me a better writer as I wrote it, it would be this entry.

Now, due to all that editing, posting this isn't as simple as copy & pasting from Word. The best way for you to read it would be to find the cleaned up version over on my website. As I've said elsewhere, the Website is owned by me, and devoid of ads or background programs. You can browse without worry.

Light up the Darkness
Word Count: 3,990

That's all for now.

~TGRF.

Last edited by TGRF; May 28th, 2022 at 03:54 PM.