View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2010, 10:08 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by foofoofun View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by foofoofun View Post
I really like this game however I am having difficulty getting a nuke and I would like to know if there is any tricks that might help me.
Killstreak rewards: Harrier, Chopper Gunner/AC130 (whichever you do better with), Tactical Nuke (duh)

The hardest part is generally getting the 7 kills in a row needed to get the harrier. Usually once you get the harrier it will get 4 kills and then you just cut down 11 more people with the chopper/AC130.

So, to get the 7 kill streak, camping is the easiest way I guess. Spawnkilling is very effective, probably better than camping, but you run into problems when you have to run away to safety to pilot your chopper/AC130. Sniping works too.

I mean, I can't really tell you how to get a 7 kill streak. You just have to keep getting better and better. I can tell you that this is easier on some maps than others, especially if you know what you are doing and the gametype is right.

Once you get your harrier, run to a dark corner somewhere hopefully nobody will find you. Let your harrier get 4 kills, but once you get your 11 kill streak, don't instantly hit it then, because you might end up competing with your harrier for kills. Sometimes your harrier will get 7 or 8 kills on its own, which is a tremendous help. Always wait until your harrier is gone before calling in your chopper/AC130.
Well the thing is I use the harrier/chopper/nuke and I get a harrier then a chopper but I can't get enough kills after that but thanks any ways.
Ahhh. In that case, the only things that can really help you are just experience and a good gametype/map. You aren't getting 14 kills with a chopper on Skidrow, that's for sure.

Sometimes you get off kinda easy and you only need 1 or 2 kills to get the nuke after the chopper is done. In that case, just snipe. Just sit somewhere safe and snipe, unless the game is almost over in which case desperate measures are in order. If you still need 6 or 7 kills, it comes down to luck, basically. More experience playing the game helps too, but getting those 7 extra kills, especially with a target on your head, is insanely hard.