View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2023, 10:19 AM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Morgoloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Heads up, the company Temple of the West is now selling this sculpt in pewter. It comes unpainted. https://www.templewest.co/shop/the-back-of-the-garage/8
Whoa! Is that a pseudo-Heroscape seller? Clearly they know C3V…? Do you know if they’ll do more?
What happened was that the person who owns Temple of the West hopped onto the Heroscapers Discord to show some metal Heroscape figures made by throwing the original figures into their casting molds. They also showed a metal cast of the Great Skull figure used for Morgoloth, and since Temple of the West already sells other Confrontation stuff, the owner agreed to put the figure on the site for sale. I believe they're planning on putting the other figures from the Ram Army Box onto the site if Great Skull/Morgoloth sells well. One reason I'm excited to see this is that, while some companies are selling unpainted metal 1st Edition Confrontation figures, no one, to my knowledge, sells unpainted versions any of the prepainted 2nd Edition Confrontation figures (outside of 3D prints). This might potentially open the way for high-quality sculpts of the 2nd Edition Confrontation figures to be more widely available.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!