View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2021, 01:10 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Had this idea awhile back, I was at least partly inspired by What We Do In The Shadows (great show btw). Anyways I thought it ridiculous that Werewolves are worth 130 and one garden variety Vampire would be worth like 30 points, so I thought I had written up this design and @Karat helped me work on it a bit a few months ago as well. I think they would serve as a neat go between for Dracula and the Vampire Minions and also function well enough as a mid level vamp. I have ideas for a Human "familiar" Minion too.

Quote:

NAME = VAMPIRE BARON

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = LORD
PERSONALITY = TREACHEROUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 130

UNDEAD SERVITUDE
Before taking a turn with this Vampire Baron, if there is a Minion Hero or Squad figure within 6 spaces of this Vampire Baron, you may first take a turn with that Minion Hero or Squad.

STEALTH FLYING
When this Vampire Baron starts to fly, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

BLOOD DRIVE 2
When attacking a figure that is not an Android, Construct, or destructible object, this Vampire Baron adds 1 to his Attack number for each Wound Marker on the defending figure's card, up to a maximum of +2.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Three Vampire Minion Squads and one of these would make 400 points, plus Drac and the Brides at 600 would be a 1,000 point army.

Last edited by Splash; June 20th, 2022 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Borrowed Blood Drive