View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2021, 06:43 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: AOTV General Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I'm going to step down from all my responsibilities with AotV. I can't keep up and contribute effectively at this time. I'm still cheering you all on and I look forward to seeing your release on the front page!
Thanks for your contribution to the project! You already know, of course, that we're happy for you to still show up with comments as a member of the "public".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I know that we talked about this before, but I don't want to do one "global" optional rule for the sandstone(?) hexes. I think that would limit the practicality of the AotV-exclusive boards a bit, especially for casual play where players typically want to use the special terrain rules (I know that as a kid, I wanted to play with Heavy Snow, regardless of how it impacted the game ).
How does an optional rule impose limits? Scenarios can still tell you whether or not to use the rule, or some other scenario-specific rule entirely.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13