View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2021, 03:48 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Talking Re: QC3HQ [needs your help]

Hey-o! Thanks for the offers. Looking at everything, I'm probably not quite as shorthanded as short-dedicated, but having more of a think tank than the same one I am constantly drowning in will be a good way to jumpstart the QC3 and get things moving again.

Spring is a time for new beginnings, and y'all can be sure that extends to the QC3. Besides, according to the "schedule" we're just 2 weeks away from the next contest, aye? have waited very patiently I'm sure.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; November 10th, 2021 at 09:37 PM.