Thread: Sports: NFL
View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2019, 08:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
A lot of solid young QBs in the NFL right now. Should be interesting to see how things play out in a few years.
It is an exciting time to be an NFL fan. Lots of the old guard finally stepping out, either by choice or otherwise. And lots of young talent under center, across the league.
it does make it more interesting when you don't already know who 75% of the teams that will be playing in the second week of the playoffs before the season.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.