Thread: Heroscape Codex
View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2019, 01:00 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Codex

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Thank you and if you ever want to write articles for the Codex, please send me a PM!

I'm usually racking my brain on what to write/what could I write for the Codex.
Well what do you do on HSers? What interests you?

~TGRF.
I do a little bit of everything; rules-lawyering, strategy, customs, scenarios, tournament play...

But, I did have a think on the matter. I do enjoy using other people’s customs when I can get them to work in my collection. I could try to do in depth custom reviews, something like take a hard look at a design and offer feedback, potentially complete with some testing.

Edit: I’ll try to put something together.
Sounds like something which could work. We of course have review articles for C3G already, but I can see a niche for customs which aren't part of one of the big groups out there.

When you have the article, send quozl a PM. Don't send the article via PM; he'll give you instructions on how to send it in.

~TGRF.