View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2017, 11:50 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Contest Thread: The Uncharted Wellsprings

Here was what I had come up because at the beginning their wasn't too much going on in here and wanted to play some cool maps at our tournament. But, because we had a flood of good submissions, this one is just one for anybody to enjoy. So just for fun, here is:

THE DARK WELLSPRING

VS FILE

Build Requirements: 1 BFTU, 2 FOTA, Glyph of Astrid(attack)

BIO: Long ago, there was a band of warriors that found this ancient wellspring, and decided that its pure waters were the perfect place for their encampment. In a very short time their physical power grew enormously. They were able to do things they had never dreamed. Realizing the power of the Wellspring, they quickly fortified the position with a small keep putting up walls of stone with their bare hands. They vowed never to speak of this place in fear of losing it to others. This wellspring was equally sinister as it was powerful. It twisted their minds and turned them to greed and were consumed by its power. They turned against one another until the keep lie in ruins and all but few were dead. The ones that survived slowly fell into madness........Not a soul has come to this wretched place. Until now.

SPECIAL OPTIONAL RULE

Corrupted Glyph of Astrid
At the end of each round, the player controlling the glyph of Astrid rolls the 20 sided die once for each figure they control. If a 20 is rolled, the player awards an opponent with one wound to award to any of their units. If a 1 is rolled:
-Common units take one wound.
-Unique/Uncommon Units are permanently given control to an opponent.

PS: THIS IS NOT A SUBMISSION, JUST A FUN MAP THAT I MADE THAT GOES WITH THE THEME OF THE CONTEST. ENJOY.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo