View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2018, 07:13 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Techno (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I just find the ones with the white background an odd choice for the comic art when I am looking for images. I'm not seeing a ton of options here though after a quick look around.
Yeah, he'd probably need to be put on a different background. He really doesn't have a ton of options, though, as you say. I might flip through the digital issues at some point just to double-check those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
I agree a d20 power seems appropriate here, or maybe simply tweak Tech Pac to require a d20 as opposed to an OM.
That's how I had Tech-Pac, and then people wanted it this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Tech-Pac looks like fun! My only suggestion would be, if this guy's a Zemo loyalist, perhaps he should have a D20 power to leverage Charlatan Coordination?
I'm definitely open to a light touch that pushes the two together. I almost feel like, to emphasize his loyalist status the relationship should go the other way, though - Techno should be complementing Zemo and providing something that helps him out, not the other way around.