View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2010, 01:42 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: Nightcrawler - Design Thread

NAME = NIGHTCRAWLER
SECRET IDENTITY = KURT WAGNER

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = RECLUSE
PERSONALITY = DEVOUT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 140

BAMF!

Instead of moving Nightcrawler normally, you may choose an empty space within 3 spaces of Nightcrawler. Place Nightcrawler on the chosen space. When Nightcrawler starts to Bamf!, if he is engaged he will not take any leaving engagement attacks. Nightcrawler may add 5 spaces to his Bamf! movement. If he does, he cannot attack this turn.

TELEPORTING BARRAGE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3.
When Nightcrawler attacks with his Teleporting Barrage Special Attack, he may attack two additional times. Nightcrawler may use his Bamf! special power after each attack. Nightcrawler must use his Bamf! special power to move at least one space before each additional attack.

TELEPORT EVADE
If Nightcrawler is attacked by a normal attack from an opponent's figure, and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-12, roll defense dice normally. If you roll 13 or higher, Nightcrawler takes no damage and may immediately move using his Bamf! special power. Nightcrawler can Teleport Evade only if he uses his Bamf! special power to move at least one space.

I just like to chime in on these from time to time - I really like them.

Should Bamf! have a sight restriction? I could just be remembering a line from X-Men 2, but didn't Nightcrawler need to be able to see where he was Bamfing to? I could be wrong though....

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Last edited by SirGalahad; April 26th, 2014 at 10:33 PM.