View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2008, 09:19 AM

Gidian has disabled reputation
Some basic questions

Iīm just reading the SotM Rulebook and some questions occured:

1. The new rulebook says, that a figure can never move up a number of levels EQUAL to or higher its hight. Is this a new rule? We allways played it that way, that a hight-5-figure can move up up to 5 levels.

2. The same with falling?

3. Have the rules for the engagement also been changed? Is a hight-4-figure not engaged to another figure which stands on a 4 levels higher space next to it?

4. Realins Whirlwind attack is described in that way: "you may attack any or all figures ...". Example: 3 Marro Drones are adjacent to Realin and one friendly figure. Does "any or all" mean, she could attack 1 Marro Drone or all 3 Drones plus the friendly figure? Or is she also allowed to attack just the 3 Drones?

5. Double-space figures can only be flipped while moving, right?

6. We are not quite sure about the LOS when attacking adjacent figures with special attacks. We allways played it that way, that you need clear LOS if attacking with any special attack. And what about special abilities (not attacks) like Me-Burq-Saīs Paralizing Stare? Here, the card says "clear LOS".

7. Are there any special rules for swamp terrain? Or is it just normal terrain? I found just one exception: When falling onto swamp water, you may receive wounds. In Germany, you canīt buy Heroscape anymore, so I was thinking of building my own swamp terrain. Is there any reason to build it excepting the Marro Drudges who would benefit from the swamp terrain?

Ok, thatīs it for now.

Thanks

Gidian