View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2015, 07:48 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Stature - Design Phase

Comic art:
Spoiler Alert!

Backgrounds:
Spoiler Alert!

This is the first of many Young Avengers designs to come. The faction should have lots of synergy, so I'm starting with a design that doesn't offer any to other parts of the faction, though Carried should help her play nicely with them.

Are we all happy with the Class of Rookie? I know there have been some objections in the past, but it's my favorite option for the Young Avengers.

Giant Reach, yea or nay? I'd be fine with switching it out with Giant Defense or another power to represent her larger form. Or even dropping it for another "tiny form" power to let her be more useful when she's small, and letting her stats represent her larger form.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Last edited by TrollBrute; November 3rd, 2015 at 11:21 AM.