View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2022, 11:04 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 0] Honored Soul-Guides (Lantern Geists) - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Cut out 10+ words:

Quote:
[b]JOURNEY THROUGH THE SPIRIT WORLD[b]
Once per turn, when a figure you control moves adjacent to a Soul Guide while moving normally, you may place that figure adjacent to a different Soul Guide you control. That figure may then continue its movement. Figures moved by Journey Through the Spirit World never take leaving engagement attacks.
Also were we just short-handing, or thinking of changing their name to just "Soul Guides"?
That looks good to me.

I was just short-handing. I believe there is precedent for special powers to not use the full title of the unit?