View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2019, 08:23 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkRider1 View Post
Thank you!

For the picture taking, is it necessary to rotate the background newsprint as well as the figure, or can I just rotate the figure on the background to get all the photos? I have some good photography equipment so the camera setup should be fairly easy - just have to find the Krylon spray when I have some time to go hunting for it. I don't know if my computer has space for more software at present but I'm happy to help with the 3DF Zephyr work once I am able to!

Are there certain figures you want done at higher priority so that I can try to start with those once I have everything set up to go? I have pretty much everything except Aquilla's Alliance, Wave 4, and the Wave 9 squads, as well as a handful of C3V/SoV figures.

Cheers!
Waves 2, 3, and 7 are highest priority that I don't have.

Yes, you must rotate the background as well--or more precisely, the figure and the background must be stationary with respect to one another. This is my setup: