View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2021, 09:50 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Can anyone point me to the (doubtless limited) lore on - of all things - the moon tribe in the Ticalla jungle? I want to research it for a possible fan fiction, but my trusty HS compendium doesn't seem to have info from SotM on. I seem to recall some info regarding the moon tribe and Aquilla in Thormun's journal during the Ticalla expedition... where might I find that?

~TGRF.

I'll eventually finish my work on the Compendium. Might be around a month or so, till It'll be at a passible 1.0. Trying to put everything that was after wave 8 and also the c3v stuff. But I'm working on it during my free time (and trying to figure stuff out still, like what I'm gonna do for art like the original compendium).
Well I know HEH still comes on every few months. I asked him a few years ago if he'd like to make some art for the Codex, and he was more than willing, so it's a good bet he could send you some stuff. I learned the hard way that you have to get as much art as you can before he vanishes again though...

Could you point me to the source material involving the moon tribe?

~TGRF.

I think, Journal 45, some in the scenarios in SOTM, and passing references in wave 9 names (heroes of the moon tribe and such).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist