Thread: Diplomacy
View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2021, 03:32 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Diplomacy

Well, congrats to all the survivors in the draw.

Diplomacy is the only game I know in which people disagree about what constitutes an acceptable strategy. Not just in terms of, "this might be an effective strategy for winning," but "this strategy to have this goal is illegitimate." Before we get (further) into EOGs, which I think are more important after a game like this than they are normally, I plead with all of you to get out of the unique, dark headspace that this game forces you into, and remember to breathe.

Different players have different attitudes about what's appropriate once the stalemate lines are joined on each side. I would expect a new player, more than most, might be tempted to play around with possibilities after more experienced players might look at the position and think that the game is over.

If you want to write an End of Game statement, I encourage you to do so here. But let's try to lay down our arms first, so to speak.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =