View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2021, 07:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Doomsday)

A friend of mine use to take him quite often and when he died would just give up all his OMs until he came back. It worked out okay for him because we were always playing 4-6 player free for all's, so once he stopped revealing OM's on cards everyone just kind of ignored his guys for the most part and focused on each other. I don't think I could have ever done it myself though, I don't like not being a part of the action for that long. The Black Order set up we came up with really helps him a lot IMO. It's constructed such that you can heal him and still get something out of those turns.