View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2019, 07:40 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth
Re: Battleship Galaxies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Would love to see some quality customs for this game.
I was thinking that the other day. It would require a lot of work though because of the decks of cards associated with the fleets.
It's a pretty big project, but it can also go step for step. If you are flexible about it, you can consider the cards to work for all factions and use the existing cards to test a new faction's ships. Then you can use the existing ships to test a new faction's cards. Then you can test the new faction's ships and cards together.

I don't have the possibility to playtest at the moment (not enough gamers who speak English here and i haven't had time to translate everything), but I've been doing work on a Star Wars custom expansion with 4 factions. Of course, playtesting is the king to tell if it's good work or not, but I've tried to keep in line of the original (relatively limited) canon and power range.

Thus far I've got ships for 4 factions finished (still working on launch cost) and have ideas for the cards. The project has been on hold for a while, but if someone would like to take a look, I could see if I could load some of it.
Here

EDIT: I found the threads

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=49854

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=49098

Your custom probably has too much Defense.
--
Come join the Heroes of Middle Earth in creating Lord of the Rings Customs!
--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV