View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2021, 10:27 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death! wriggz is hot lava death!
Re: Suggestions for the C3V

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
While I like Gundam, I think Battleball should be next.
Quote:
I also approve BattleBall. 22 figures for <$15-20 is a good deal, and yes there are enough for 2 different 3-4 figured common squads with 2 copies each, and then 8 unique/uncommon heroes, similar to SotM and D&D sets. You can buy on eBay or BoardGameGeek Market for $10-20 (plus shipping) fairly easily, and honestly this is way easier to get than buying individual figures for most C3V releases, even buying 2 copies. We need some more Mariedians and Soulborg figures, so these are decent options. You can even make customs that use 6, 8, 10, or 12 sided dice for a power. Not to mention, anyone who buys can play Advanced Battleball by @mrbistro .

P.S. I second @surerfrog's link to Before Heroscape - the best post on this entire site.
Quote:
I think if we finished what is in the pipeline, we then could created a whole wave using just Magic: AotP figures (which has mostly fantasy units) and Battleball (which is mostly futuristic) and it would be a complete set of Craig Van Ness and Stephen Baker designed figures. And my opinion is to make some common squads/heroes and some unique squads and heroes from each, as many people (including myself) already have sets of both games, and at or less than $1 per figure they are both cheaper than any pre-painted figure anywhere besides common Heroclix, not to mention it is way easier for most people to get than having to scour tons of sites to get single figures.

Am I the only one who wants to see a race of Cylons in Heroscape (or Cyborgs if you are not a BSG fan) as Battleball figs would be great for that - someone can create a story that says the Mariedians infiltrated Soulborgs or vice-versa, and yes use Isadora as a planet for some.
I picked up a set a while ago for a great price.

You can't do much better for prepainted minis to fill out a sci fi faction.

wriggz's custom Figures and Terrain

Have a Question? Take it to the Dump.

Want to Learn More? Go to the Library.