View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2021, 12:50 PM

Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Josie Whistlestop

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Synergy Benefits Offered
Tombstone Gunslinger - Outlaw Band & High Noon.
As a Unique Outlaw Hero, Tombstone Gunslinger, you may first take a turn with one other Common Outlaw Hero you control if there is at least one Order Marker on Tombstone Gunslinger, and you my add an additional attack die of Garrett Burns is within 2 clear sight spaces of that Tombstone Gunslinger.
I've added this information and made several edits to conform to other synergy formatting in the Books: for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization; to split the material into separate bullet points for each special ability; and to fix references to the Gunslinger and to Garrett Burns that should have been references to Josie. Please review to see if I missed anything else:

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • TOMBSTONE GUNSLINGER : Outlaw Band
    As a Unique Outlaw Hero, if there is at least one Order Marker on Josie Whistlestop when you reveal an Order Marker on a Tombstone Gunslinger, she allows him to first take a turn with one other Common Outlaw Hero you control using his OUTLAW BAND.

• TOMBSTONE GUNSLINGER : High Noon
    As a Unique Outlaw Hero, Josie Whistlestop allows a Tombstone Gunslinger to add an additional attack die using his HIGH NOON if she is within 2 clear sight spaces of him.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list