View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2021, 08:47 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of All Might (breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Only real knock is that knockback feels a little bland for him in comparison. I get that he's smashy-smashy but, I dunno, could use a bit more oomph? Can't think of what, exactly.

Also, even if he can't fly, he's definitely one of those "jumps super far and it may as well be flying," so I dunno, we might want to rep that here too?
Maybe something like this. Keeps him engaged while repping his huge jumps, but only while he's in the middle of battle.
Quote:
DETROIT SMASH
After All Might attacks an adjacent figure with his normal attack, you may Knockback the defending figure by placing it on an empty space exactly X spaces from its current position, where X is the number of skulls rolled. You may then place All Might adjacent to the defending figure. A figure moved by this special power never takes any leaving engagement attacks but can receive any falling damage that may apply.