View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2021, 01:05 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | SSE 85 - BEHIND GRANITE AND LIME

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Sweet. Love this release. Love the cool/unique things the Court of Owls are doing. Love the expansion of the Lawmen faction (Bullock is surprisingly important for this, I think. I recommend folks try Bullock/Montoya/Gordon/Beat Cops).

And Skyscrapers were a passion project for me (and Tornado and some others to a lesser extent, though really grateful to folks like Yodaking, Tickle, and japes for helping me figure things out and get things done) for the longest time, and probably my proudest achievement of 2020 (outside of the Con/Con Championship anyway ).
well the building have been "in design" for nearly half your reign of terror here in C3G so it's been a long process. I think the initial building discussion is what triggered bringing me into the sanctum so it's been a long time coming. Well deserved feelings of accomplishment there bats and rest.

Try to remember that we are here on the site to give each other help and joy, not grief and irritation. - David Harrison Dyer Revdyer
RIP