View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2021, 12:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of All Might (breathing)

I'm just thinking of future Mutant Students and I know at least one would be cool with some sort of Counterstrike/defensive power and +2 defense could be big. But I was mainly trying to get the idea of who this guy was. So it looks like it's an inspiration thing and not like a battle induced force field or something.

Oh and my Student Champions was more an attempt at humor since being a Champion in C3G world and also being a Student would be something that may never come up. So therefore building him into a Champion army with students to double stack everything would be nothing to worry about.

Try to remember that we are here on the site to give each other help and joy, not grief and irritation. - David Harrison Dyer Revdyer
RIP