View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2021, 12:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | SSE 85 - BEHIND GRANITE AND LIME

Sweet. Love this release. Love the cool/unique things the Court of Owls are doing. Love the expansion of the Lawmen faction (Bullock is surprisingly important for this, I think. I recommend folks try Bullock/Montoya/Gordon/Beat Cops).

And Skyscrapers were a passion project for me (and Tornado and some others to a lesser extent, though really grateful to folks like Yodaking, Tickle, and japes for helping me figure things out and get things done) for the longest time, and probably my proudest achievement of 2020 (outside of the Con/Con Championship anyway ).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.