View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2021, 02:40 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscaper Guy's Tradelist 1/1/2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogd0r View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Update 1/1/2021, new stuff from hills in

Haves:

(2 partial venoc viper squads(2/3), 1 partial minion of utgar squad (2/3), izumi samurai (2/3), marro warriors (3/4), sentinel of jandar (1/3), knights of weston (3/4)

Hey there,

Are you selling your orphans outright or just for trade?

I need to fill a Venoc squad with the Venoc 3 from here https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...earchid=512249

Also could stand to fill a Minion squad and a Knights of Weston squad - any pics of the ones you have?

Thanks!

Sent you some pms with pictures and such, I'd be up for trading or selling the orphans, whatever people want if we can work it out (since it has been asked by someone else before you, guess I should put it up here).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist