View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2020, 06:52 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Detective Bullock - Fighting Public Crime

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Detective Bullock

Army Test 1
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Detective Bullock(90), Jonah Hex(130), Daredevil(180), Commissioner Gordon(90) (490)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Moon Knight(150), Spider-Ham(150) (490)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Detective Bullock(90), Jonah Hex(130), Daredevil(180), Commissioner Gordon(90) (490)
vs.
Star-Lord(250), Nebula(240) (490)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
You sorta need him to survive in order to keep the Criminal stuff going, and you need a fellow Lawmen engaged to get his Loose Cannon to trigger. So he can be a little tricky in terms of how to best use him. I'm sure some Beat Cops help, but I figured that's been covered pretty well. He can certainly put out some moderate firepower in the right circumstances, but he can also get taken out quite easily. Feels fine at 80-90 to me.