View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2019, 06:06 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Atrocitus) (II) (Breathing)

Superman generally only has one attack. This guy here is giving 3 whole turns (Possibly with multi-attacks? I'm not real solid with these guys yet).

For balance, technically any sort of army build should be decently equal to anything else in points. Obviously that's not always the case, but that's how Event heroes are built too. Every army shouldn't NEED a big heavy hitter to be viable, in my opinion. That's a tangent though.

Being good against certain figures is one thing, while wiping the floor with an entire army type is too much. I just want to see that it's not too much.