View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2019, 12:06 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Crossbones (Breathing Period)

Mind if I suggest a change to Human Shield?

HUMAN SHIELD 17

When Crossbones is targeted for a non-adjacent normal attack, you may choose one adjacent small or medium figure without the Super Strength special power and roll the 20-sided die. Add 3 to your roll if the figure is a figure you control, and add 3 your roll if the figure is a Common figure [snip]. If you roll 17 or higher, and Crossbones would receive one or more wounds from the attack, ignore one of those wounds and inflict a wound on the figure chosen for Human Shield.

Exactly the same for your figures, but also makes you more able to use it on enemy Common figures, which I think adds a tonne of theme and strategy - he should have an easier time manhandling a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent than he would Captain America.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================