View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2019, 11:38 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Bleez) (Public Playtest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc
Here are the results! With one bonus test as well, because well... Game 2 was a bit quick and probably not super good for information, so I repeated the match.

Let me know if you have questions!

Spoiler Alert!
I realized I forgot to update the SP so these tests were at 330. A couple of pretty close games and one blowout loss, so I'm still going to ask for 350 on the next one.

The intent for the Reds marker interaction is for Bleez to be able to steal markers with Treacherous Rage and then the other Reds can "get them back" with Raging Plasma, essentially making new markers. Is the wording on Raging Plasma confusing for this / do we need to update it? "Previously removed" isn't really a defined phrase in our game.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!