View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2018, 09:38 AM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Draftable Vehicles Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That's a solid point and not having to apply the "draftable" adjective before every other instance of VDO would clean up the rules text.

At that point we'd be looking at a revision of the VDO rules instead of a new set of rules. Do @japes or @A3n still have access to a file they can edit for that?

Also, that's basically a reevaluation at that point (well, one for the rules and one for each vehicle) so it'd be something that would require a whole Hero vote, I'd think.

But, yeah, I'd be in favor. If we're going to make a draftable Batmobile, Mole Man should be able to draft his Mole Machine with him.
Yeah, we'll need a formal vote at some point, but I don't think anyone's ever weighed in against the idea when it's brought up.