View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2018, 12:16 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Letters From the Front

Last night's session capped off a two-week invasion of a house held by the local bookkeeper for a nasty organization called the Myriad. We were looking for information about Finn's family (Finn, you'll remember, is the halfling monk who lost his family and much of his clan when they were taken by slave traders).

We penetrated the stronghouse last week and found our way to the upstairs office and secret room where records and treasures were kept. After killing some guards outside we had a bruising battle inside against a shield guardian and a flesh golem, but we managed to best them late last night.

We found the records we were looking for, along with some treasure and a couple of magic knick knacks. I destroyed the room with all the records with a fireball, and we slipped out of an upstairs window to make our quiet escape. Del - my half elf sorcerer, you will remember - thought we'd made a stylish and quiet getaway, with no clues about who had broken in and set the records on fire. But, alas, I know that our human ranger, Sue, rolled a 1 on his stealth roll as we tried to slip away from the scene of the crime. And late that night, after we'd had a chance to go over the magical items and make sense of the stolen documents, Finn rolled poorly on a Perception roll as someone walked slowly past our room at the inn.

So I think, unfortunately, the Myriad is onto us. This could get ugly, because we almost got killed just sneaking into one of their mostly-empty houses, when they weren't expecting us.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =