View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2008, 08:35 AM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Engagement Strike Abilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdveins View Post
With new players, let them do whatever they want as long as they say "I want to play again" then you have won the largest victory.
Same priorities here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
I really just have no interest in winning on technicalities. Beating someone at the top of their game is completely different from taking advantage of the rules. Beating someone at their best is a victory, anything else is just a win.
I agree. We're very friendly in our games about reminding each other of things it looks like one of us may have forgotten, so long as the turn is still in process. Once the turn is over, however, players have to live with whatever mistakes they make..