View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2019, 10:56 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Talking Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@kolakoski , if you made them in the x2 card creator it would be super quick to add the images on there for you in photoshop.
You trying to eliminate my job?!?!?!?! Huh? HUH?
Nah, I know photoshop very well, and its great for custom card templates. You just cant beat the convenience of the X2 Card creator for the Copy and paste from text. Photoshop is still the master for putting the images on the card afterwards though.

I have to disagree here. I use MSE with some personnal changes and the job is as simple as with X2 Card creator, but I don't even have to do more than cropping/clipping for transparent background to get directly the image into my card correctly. I admit that the result will be as perfect as the one made by x2CC font fidelity-wise, but for text layout and card quality it's as good, or better (the card blanks feels better un MSE IMO).

All-in-all, MCC still has a meaning of existence here.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.