View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2021, 02:10 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Spring Showdown: Live 1-day event: March 13th

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssamsamm View Post
Sorry for the newbie question
But I really want to participate in this kind of event
Where could I read the info on how to correctly build my force and stuff to participate in the next one
There's not really a "correct" way to build an army. You can succeed with a variety of figures. If you're looking for figures that tend to be good you can check out the power rankings, but it's not a guarantee (and we ban some of the top figures for this format to keep it challenging). The best way to learn is to dive in. I played in my first Heroscape tournament just a couple months after joining the site and did okay. If you're really uncomfortable you can try just following along with some of the games this Saturday to get a feel for what it looks like.