View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2019, 09:18 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: [AotV] Pre-Brainstorming Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvildeyedjoker View Post
I wanted to chime in briefly on this as I’m very interested in seeing this project happening. Something I did for a few of my customs from this set is turn a squad into common heroes. That way I only need one set to have multiples of the common.
Always glad to see someone else excited about the project! We won't be doing Commons (either Heroes or Squads) as we don't want anyone to feel the need to go beyond one set. That's part of Heroscape players will get to discover through other packs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvildeyedjoker View Post
Its been a while since ive been on the forums and cant remember how to get individual images to come up.
You could upload them to the gallery here if you have the capability. Feel free to share any ideas you have in text form as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
There was also a draft of Chandra with her having two SAs like Q10. I think that's a very viable option.
I've always liked that idea for her as well, for some reason. We'll see what happens once she gets into a Pod.

Here are a few quick design ideas for some of the units @Astroking112 hasn't already filled in:

Arlinn Kord, Moon-Blessed - Sadly she didn't quite make the cut into our Pod, but I've got a really cool idea for her with a backstory as well, that hopefully the public will like, too. It includes Unleashed Fury!

Avacyn, on Bloodied Wings - Along with the Rhox, I had the idea for animated statues. Some kind of ability that gives them lots of extra defense (stone mode) in a tradeoff with something else. Preferably constructed in such a way that the two units could play well together in the same army. There are a few different drafts floating around for when the time comes.

Blazing Firecats (squad of 3) - I hadn't shared this one yet, but part of the design was borrowing First Strike from C3V's Varkaanan Swiftfangs. Reusing a cool power and paying homage to their MtG card as well!

Jace Beleren, Mindmage - As noted, a pairing with the Illusions would be neat here. And if the synergy casts a wider net with Archmages, he could have something like Illusion Supremacy (see Su-Bak-Na) to strengthen his bond.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13