Thread: Sports: NFL
View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sports: NFL

I hear ya, @Hahma . I have heard, though, that Manning was one of those guys who was as much a benefit in the locker room as he was on the field. Moreso, I'd imagine, last year. Paxton Lynch may be the next great NFL QB, but it would be unfair to expect the same leadership and ability to command respect and work ethic in the locker room that Manning had out of any rookie. Like I said though, there's a first time for everything.

~Aldin, pretty sure the Broncos (10-6) will have more wins than his Niners (2-14) and Titans (7-9) combined this year - so there's that

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham