View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2021, 08:57 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: [Pod 2] Katryn Vade (Nahiri, Fuy in Stone) (Public Feedb

I agree Oathsworn Guardian stands out against the rest of the design, and I like the power you have written up. Another angle we could take this if we wanted to change OG could be to boost her movement:

Quote:
OATHSWORN GUARDIAN
Katryn Vade may add 2 to her movement as long as she ends her move adjacent to a friendly figure with at least 1 Wound Marker on their Army Card.
This would allow her to rush to aid an ally if they get in trouble, or stand by their side ready to protect them.

Quote:
OATHSWORN GUARDIAN
If a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Katryn Vade receives at least 1 wound, you may immediately move Katryn up to 4 spaces. Katryn must end this move adjacent to the attacking figure, if possible. This special power may only be used once per turn.
This version could allow her to reflexively move to an opponent if they start attacking allies.

I'd be interested to see what others think. I do like OG as I can see what it's representing, but it does stand out a little against the rest of the design and the overall playstyle. As long as the design remains flavour full I'd be happy with whatever way we go.