View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2018, 12:18 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Man, a local game store advertised on their Facebook page that they were selling Rising Sun sets for $100. It comes with all of the kickstarter extras. I was so tempted to do it because this game looks so awesome. I have managed to resist it because it is a 3+ player game and I wouldn't be able to play it very often. I was just surprised that the kickstarter stuff was for sale. I thought that once the kickstart was over you couldn't get these items. Is this common with CMON and their kickstarter games?
Retailers were allowed to pledge in increments of 6 including Kickstarter items. Not all Kickstarters allow this.