View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2017, 11:41 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of MACH-I (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I don't know the character but the overall design looks cool.

I like Support Fire here; if it's showing too weak, just lower the D20 roll. For the SA, what about allowing it to move your allies out of engagement? Something like:

Quote:
???
Range 5. Attack 4.
Immediately after rolling attack dice for this special attack against an opponent's figure, you may move a figure you control that is engaged to that opponent's figure up to 3 spaces. Figures moved by this special attack never take leaving engagement attacks from the defending figure. After attacking with this special attack, MACH-1 may attack with it one additional time. MACH-I may not attack the same figure twice in one turn.
Adds in some of the movement/disengage support theme, and would play nicely with Support Fire. With that, you could then look at switching Aerial Superiority to one of the reuses (Evasive Flying?) or create a different support power (I always liked the idea of a flying figure giving out friendly clear sight, a sort of tactical Eyes in the Sky type power).

My .
I was just going to mention something similar here. Wrap the disengage into the support attack or his special and give him an eye in the sky.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.