View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2023, 09:53 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: SOV/C3V Feedback Thread

Well met!

Current SoV judges:

Scytale
superfrog
vegietarian18
wriggz
Astroking112
Dysole
Vydar_XLIII

I don't know who all monitors the Pre-SoV Workshop, but, as Scytale has had to point out to me more than once, they don't have time to critique every brainstorm idea that crosses one's mind.

I once again want to thank everyone involved in the process of producing VC units. If you think about it, there is an incredible amount of time and work involved among a quite limited amount of people. And they can't just be any people. They need to be knowledgeable enough to maintain play balance and point costs, and have an undefinable feel for the "seriousness" of the game - no penguins with machine guns, please.

I have recently gotten back into custom creation for SoV after a long hiatus (since Kha). I am fortunate enough to have a gaming group (The New York City Gang Of Four) that meets at least once a month for Heroscape, and is open to helping me test my customs. It is only fair that any custom I submit to the Pre-SoV Workshop thread, let alone to the Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion thread, be as refined as possible beforehand.

I have a personal customs thread (Kolakoski’s Pre-SoV Custom Corner) where I solicit feedback, and I PM certain people, who have expressed interest and/or have been helpful in the past, about what I am doing (lately I fear being a pest about it) and, while I am extremely grateful for any feedback I receive, I do not feel entitled to it.