View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2021, 11:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Grishnakh's Custom Terrain

Ah the Star Wars thread. That's why I couldn't find it. I forgot about that one.

As for me, I'm surviving. It was a brain injury so it's never fully gone but for the most part it's just like getting older. Such as Reflexes, fine motor, and memory are worse than they were. Good to hear you are making the best of a bad situation there. Also glad to hear that you are here less because you are just enjoying another hobby and not that anything happened. I also branched out and created an online version of a sports card game to connect with people all over the place on TableTop Simulator. It is great we have so many ways to stay sane and connected to people in times like this. Stay well.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.