View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2013, 12:57 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Allen the Alien ~~ Design Phase

Yeah, I thought about the attack, but I didn't want him to just be a flying Hulk, plus to me it always felt like they emphasized his durability more.

I want his base stats higher because after his "rebirth" he's arguably more powerful than even Omni-Man. So I like him in between Invincible and Omni-Man right now, which I think is where he'll end up.

And Bats, you should put him in the Invincible Universe booster instead of the bullies one. There are plenty more villains I could eventually draft, and I thought you had Allen in the Universe booster already, which is why I started him now.