View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2020, 12:11 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
Hey guys, just curious, does anyone know where one can find a halo ground command starter box new? Lol I just discovered this game, and I'd love to get my hands on some units but can't find it anywhere. :/
I'm pretty sure @Hahma is the only one that has played that game and think he got rid of it awhile back to invest in other games he'd get to the table more often.
Yeah, I used to have a lot of stuff for Halo Ground Command. But I sold it for around $400 and used that money to buy more hobby stuff.

Unfortunately, the game is hard to come buy. But, there was a guy on the Halo Ground Command Facebook page that was printing some stuff for the game. Perhaps @Owlman can look into HGC FB page and ask around there. Hopefully someone there can be helpful.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon