View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2020, 11:37 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Middle of No-Where Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
The wording of Lasso seems just a little off. Did you look at the Drow Chainfighter for wording?

It seems like his total move could be as high as 11 spaces? And he can auto-wound someone in addition to making an attack? Seems strong for 80 points.

I think the if condition on Draggle may be a conditions headache.
Yes, I checked chain fighter but didnt care so much about how high the targetted figure was because I didnt think many maps played with extreme height. I made the space you could be pulled to more lenient instead. That could be changed.

I can add an Instead of attack clause to draggle if it helps. Not sure why the If conditions are a headache. The first thing the ability checks is if you used lasso, pretty simple. The next tells you that you can only move within a certain range if the lasso'ed target can come with you essentially. Nothing complicated.

Is there better wording perhaps? I thought it was pretty, step by step. Though I'm definitely open to adjusting prices.

Last edited by Shiftrex; May 20th, 2020 at 11:56 AM.