View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2019, 10:53 PM

Skyver knows what's in an order marker Skyver knows what's in an order marker
Re: AotP Needs your help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Ill throw my pennies here real quick. Ive invested a chunk of my time making the books of for the last to aotp boxes. It took a minute to scan all those cards and make all those books. I was at this same place before, when we first got this new game. I came to a conclusion based on time and resources that LESS is MORE. You could make all the scape units into AOTP, and you could make all the AOTP into scape. Its reinventing the wheel. You guys just said that there are new magic miniatures that are now available. You also are fans of the magic game. Why not make new, fun units that go with the AOTP sets that expand on that game. Even though you can play the two games together much like you can play vanillascape with c3g its not recommended for competitive play. I would just expand that game with your knowledge of magic the gathering and make new legit planeswalkers and units. That sounds bounds and leaps more exciting than rehashing all these same units. Anyway penny throwing done. I look forward to what you guys come up with.
I'm personally leaning towards this too. If others are on board, I'd be happy to go this route.

Also, I may or may not be already working on several new cards based on the Guilds of Ravnica miniatures...