View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2016, 10:48 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Medusa - Breathing Period

So, Medusa has a lot going on. For one, her powers can be represented in a variety of ways, and beyond that, shes filled a few different roles over the years. Iconically, shes the wife of Black Bolt leading the Inhumans at his side, and a repeat fill-in member of the Fan4. But in more recent years, shes taken over leadership of the Inhumans without Black Bolt.

I dont feel like we can accurately capture all of that in one, so my approach was to do the above design (which fit for the Fan4 ally version), and later give Black Bolt a powerset that pulled her into the leadership role. Does that seem like a good approach to everyone?

I like where her current powerset is at, but Im open to changes. Im also looking for personality suggestions if anybody has any.

OTHER COMIC ART:
Spoiler Alert!

MINI BACKGROUND:
Spoiler Alert!

MINI PICS:
Spoiler Alert!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!