View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2015, 04:35 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Corsair - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, really digging this design. Only suggestion would be to increase his life to 5 or even 6, or bump the def. up to 5 as a reflection of his hi tech sci-fi armor/shielding. 4 def./4 life doesn't last very long and his bonding and swordplay combo requires him to be in the thick of things where he will be open to attacks. 4 def./4 life figures with no defense or wound reduction special powers are usually most effective staying back out of the fight for a while in order to make use of their special powers before they get KOed.
I don't think his life should be bump, 'cause he is pretty much a normal human, so I really can't find a good justification to bump it. But bumping his defense sounds like a good idea, will bump to 5 to start.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Oh, and FYI I took pic of the figure and posted them in the mini depository a few week back if you want to link those for the art team now.
Already linked.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps