View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2014, 11:18 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Black Lantern (William Hand) - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Interesting... so the Black Lantern rings don't power them up any? And are we assuming that Blackest Night is going to go on pretty much every Black Lantern? Not that there are many of them available that aren't majorly expensive Chase figures...

Looks pretty cool overall. Not sure if he warrants Event Hero - wouldn't that be more Nekron's territory? - but I'm not against it on principle.
If there was room for more effects, I might've gone with a power boost to stats from the Black Lantern rings, but I figured this approach was just cleaner, and the keeping them alive aspect was more important to represent, IMO.

I think it'd be good if Blackest Night went on all of the named Black Lanterns, yeah, which I know doesn't make many (Superman, Martian Manhunter, and ?). Of course some of that will be based on what can fit on cards. Those two at least can't be too tough to do as repaints.

Yeah, I'm on the Event Hero fence for the same reason. Nekron is certainly an Event Hero and Scar is probably one. Black Hand? Maybe less so. But the Undead synergies do have the potential to be scary. Any additional feedback on this one would be much appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I think he should only power up when destroying Unique Heroes. It'll help balance him a bit and I think is more thematic. They didn't go after "squaddies" in the comics.
That's not a bad idea. It would make him less swingy, certainly. My one concern is that going against an all squad or squad heavy army would really cripple him and the Black Lanterns in general, which doesn't seem thematic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
How would the how would the figures he takes control of lose their Power Markers?
Zatanna would be the only way possible right now, but it'd leave open an effect for White Lanterns that could be thematic.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.