View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Red Mist ~~ Design Phase

Looks pretty solid. I like the theme behind Payoff, but I wonder if the number of markers might need to come up to ensure that he's worth the draft pick. The Criminals have a few OM controllers already. Given his low stats and limited number of activations, we'll have to make sure he's definitely draftable. That can be worked out through testing though.

As for the name, I'm very against both Mother****er and Mofo. Both cross a line I'd rather not, as there are too many young children who enjoy C3G, my 7 year old brother being one of them. Red Mist works for me, but I'd it's not accurate, then I'd go with his real name.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"